The Kent Terms and conditions
- To proceed with an online Kent Cocktail Bar order, you will need to agree to these terms and conditions. On checkout, you will be automatically directed to this page. You can confirm your agreement by clicking the box at the foot of the page.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased by those over 18. By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are over the age of 18. Upon delivery goods must be signed for by an adult, proof of age may be required.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order or to cancel and refund an order at any time.
- While we make every effort to ensure that prices on our website are correct, the occasional error may creep in. If an error becomes apparent after you have placed your order, we will either contact you and offer to complete the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to fulfill your order at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices stated on this website at any time.
- All products are offered subject to availability. Some products do go out of stock between placing an order and it being prepared for delivery.
- Where a specific product is unavailable we may offer a replacement (of the same or greater value) at no extra cost, or make alternative arrangements agreeable to you. All details will be confirmed before dispatching the goods.
- Occasionally with mixed products, we reserve the right to substitute one product for another of a similar quality if a particular product is out of stock.
- As a last resort, we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- All goods must be paid for at the time of ordering.
- All card payments are handled by Secure Trading via a secured web link.
- We accept payment from all major cards (other than Amex and Diners) Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Debit cards.
Returns, cancellations and refunds
- You may cancel your order at any time before collection. To cancel your order please email us at
- Should you decide to cancel your order; all charges will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. You will be liable for all transport and delivery costs for the returned goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- Any breakages or missing products must be reported within 24 hours of collection, all orders should be checked at the time of collection. Collections should be opened and examined on arrival.
- In the event of a product being off or otherwise faulty we will offer a full refund. We may require the product to be returned to us for testing and will ensure all costs are credited. We will not give a refund in the event that a product has been open too long or improperly stored.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
- When an order is placed, confirmation of the order will be emailed back to you shortly afterwards. No financial details will be included with the order.
- Our confirmation email is automatically generated. Occasionally, certain servers filter it out as 'spam'. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please let and know and we will send one manually.
Security and Privacy
- Data protection law governs the retention and use of personal customer information by RDM Bars Ltd. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please note RDM Bars Ltd does NOT store any customer's financial details.
- Any such data is held in compliance with the regulations and we will not pass information to any third party except for delivery purposes.
- Our payment service provider (First Data), uses a secure server (3DES-EDE-CBC 168 bit). We take great care to ensure that our own computer systems are protected by up to date firewalls and anti-virus programs.
- Occasionally, RDM Bars will e-mail you its newsletter, information about promotions, special offers and other wine related information. If you do not wish to receive these please tick the box at the bottom of the order form.
- All enquiries about this website should be directed to the address below.
RDM Bars Ltd
20 High Street, Gravsend, Kent, DA11 0BA.